Two Friends. Two Hours.
That’s all it takes to make a difference in the development of a child. Consider spending two hours of your day, your week, your month or your year helping the Toy Lending Library of South Dakota provide educational toys to the children who need them. And what’s more fun that volunteering with a friend?
Interested? Great! See our volunteer job description below. And thank you!
- Learn and perform with the help of another volunteer the toy cleaning sanitizing process.
- Add a survey to the boxes
- Collect surveys from the boxes
- Count the number of toys in each box
- Report missing toys/parts
- Log volunteer hours.
- Be able to commit 2 hours a week
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
Location of Volunteer work: 2011 West 26th Street Suite 203, Sioux Falls, SD
- Volunteers will make a difference in their community by helping families have access to clean toys, books and information that can help children’s learning development.
- Volunteers will receive sanitizing toys training.
- Volunteers will have an especial time shared with a friend while doing something very important for kids.
Training provided: Approximately 1/2 hour of training will be provided to Toy Lending Library volunteers.
Schedule: The volunteer will be scheduled during the Toy Lending Library of South Dakota hours.